Sunday, May 31, 2009

D*A*M Size Queen 1 of 1 2008


October 2008 saw an interesting spike in creativity with paint brushes on planet D*A*M. Two retarded offerings from myself and a couple of less retarded some might say more palatable offerings from Miss Haynes. If you hadn't guessed the Size Queen's paint job came from my own fair hand. My theme is pretty self explanatory but I would say tastefully done, no? The Queen is a based around the 1966, Vox Tone Bender circuit but tuned and spiced for a somewhat heavier flavour.





1 comment:

RNFR said...

nice. i always thought you had some Vaughn Bode influences due to your handwriting, now this just proves it! gotta love that guy, he was a true icon. I used to love reading the Cobalt 60 comics in my Heavy Metal magazines as a kid in the 80's. I'm sure it had an influence on my fetish for all things post-apocalyptic. ;)